28 September 2008

Opening Day

This is a big day for two reasons:
1) The Mets are playing what may be their last game ever at Shea Stadium before they move to the much less romantically named Citi Field.
2) I am making my obsession with television, and specifically Mad Men, official by starting this blog.

There seems to be a growing number of people who are watching and obsessing over Mad Men and are interested in talking about it. So, on this day I invite you. Come! Embrace your obsession. Take a break from Facebook. Read, post, and comment at this blog. Don't get me wrong. I'll hang out here by myself to interpret, be mesmerized, and rant if no one joins me. But it would be more fun with company.

If you want to stop by to read, and comment, please do. If you are interested in adding posts to the blog, even better! (If you want to be able to post, send me an e-mail or add a comment to this post, and I will add you as an author so you can get started.)

Oh, and if you know others who would be interested in stopping by, pass this information along. Everyone is welcome.

No comments: